Friday, March 4, 2011

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!! : )

Finally, my laptop is back from being repaired and is better than ever.  Thank you, Geek Squad!  : )  To say that I was in withdrawal might be putting it lightly.  But it wasn't all bad.  I accomplished a lot while offline and reopened cookbooks that I hadn't looked at for a long time. 

I haven't had a chance to get everything together for another cooking post, but I'll have a new one up in a few days.  While offline I made three varieties of empanadas - beef, cheese, and pizza.  Those will be posted as soon as possible.  I also tried a new recipe for County Captain Chicken using Coca-Cola

The only negative about getting my laptop back is that all my recipe files were lost in the crash.   : (  I had soooo many on my hard drive that I considered it another cookbook.  Oh well, I'll just have to start collecting recipes again. 

I look forward to blogging again.  Until next time, Happy Cooking!  : )


It's surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you're not comfortable within yourself, you can't be comfortable with others. 
- Sydney J. Harris
CONTACT ME

0 comments:

AddThis

Pin It